- Study Hebrew, Greek, Latin!!!
- Keep Your Brain Cells Working.
- We TUTOR
- Phonics to Those Wanting to READ
- Text/Call: 317-550-6319
- We use the
- Almost Guaranteed to Work!
- 1 Syllable Reading Flash Card System
- Phonics Flash Cards
- "Learn the 1 Syllable Short Vowel Words First."
We have used this system for 18 years. We have worked with 4-5 year olds and up, all levels of education, English speaking and non-English speaking.
The 1 Syllable Reading Flash Card System WORKS eye, ear, and mouth coordination...& may HELP the brain to some degree. Needed:
Sight, Hearing, & Speaking. If you or a loved one would like to
study English as a Language, let us help. Our non-English students
learn to read very well with this program.
Call/Text for our telephone tutoring fees - 317-550-6319.
- The Basic Phonics Kit & The 1 Syllable Reading Flash Card System easily
- teaches a child, young person, or adult to begin to read or to increase reading skills.
- Begin with Alphabet Letter recognition for the eyes & mouth.
- Follow with the sounds of the Consonants. We have the Consonant Sounds Game to help the ears, mouth & eyes.
- Then short vowels. Our Short Vowel Laminate has 2 Letter Words to help the hearing & visual memory.
- Reading begins when the Alphabet Letters and Sounds are learned.
- The Easy Words are
the first to be read. The 3 letter T words help eye, ear & mouth
coordination. This is similar to any physical coordination needed in
any other physical exercise. These words are learned rather quickly.
- Cat's Story on flash cards can be read after learning the Easy Words. The learner is quite proud of this usually.
- More Easy Words are the next to be read. These are the 3 letter words without T.
- Bob's Story on flash cards can be read after learning More Easy Words. This story is a little 'convoluted' on purpose, but they usually get it, and chuckle!!!
9. The program continues with other A-Z words. Then the Blends & The Blend Words. Then theSpecial Sounds & The Special Sounds Words. 10. After that the Same Sounds & The Same Sounds Words, the Special Same Sounds & The Special Same Sounds Words, & lastly, the No Sound words, for example, when 2 go walking, one does the talking as in bless.
- The Phonics Flash Cards are in the order of the alphabet. At each step the words build on each other. Follow the steps & we can almost guarantee reading!!!
- We invite you to try this Phonics Flash Card program.
- Most tutorees go through the program in 9 or 10
sessions, able to sound out 1 syllable short vowel words. ..&
our experience shows...& then long vowel words.
- © 1999-2015 Joan's Company -Educational Materials & Services -Since 1988- -AMDG- All rights reserved worldwide. www.forthefamilyschool.com -